Friday, January 8, 2016

Rig Location Map Has Been Added To Data Links -- January 8, 2016

Rig location map has been added to "Data Links."

************************************
For The Granddaughters 

Almost every afternoon I take the youngest granddaughter to the park. We do a lot of things together, but I try to "let out the leash as long as possible" and let her explore the park without me hovering.

I think this is one of my favorite videos. She had just come over to the bench where I was sitting to get a few Chex pretzels. She then went back to the light/sound game, sat down, put the Chex out in front of her, and then had a snack until someone came along to "start" the game. She is unable to press the buttons hard enough to get the game started, but once someone comes along and starts the game, she jumps up and starts playing.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment