Monday, December 21, 2015

Disclaimer -- December 21, 2015

This is simply a reminder that the disclaimer for this blog is at this post.

This post explains the background of the blog.

Nothing has changed, but I generally don't find factual and typographical errors for several days. I'm in a spot right now where I may be making more typographical and factual errors than before. I hope I eventually find most of those errors but not guaranteed. This blog is for my benefit only to help me better understand the Bakken and to put it into perspective with other regional, national, and global events. It is not an investment site. Do not make any financial, investment, or travel decisions based on what you read here.

As I've said many, many times, if something I post seems wrong, it probably is. I often make simple arithmetic mistakes. Opinions are often embedded with factual statements in this blog. If any of this information is important to you, go to the source.

I'm Just a Common Man, John Conlee

*************************
Chipotle, North Dakota, And E. Coli

CNBC is reporting:
Five ill people were identified in Kansas, North Dakota and Oklahoma as part of the new [Chipotle] investigation, on dates ranging from November18 to November 26, 2015. The new Illnesses are not included in the current case count, which is now at 53, the CDC report said. 
On October 31, 2015, an outbreak of E. coli was first linked to the chain, mostly in Washington and Oregon. Illnesses started on dates ranging from October 19 to November 13. 

No comments:

Post a Comment