Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Shout-Out To The NDIC -- November 17, 2015

In a post over at SeekingAlpha, Mike Filloon says this:
Those who have experience in state production data know these are not always the best venues to navigate. Some states provide little to no information, while others are very concise, like the NDIC. Being from North Dakota, I may be a little biased, but there are few that will argue it has one of the best sites in the country.
I agree completely: the NDIC has been superb in providing data about the oil and gas industry in North Dakota. The commission has also done a superb job with rules / regulations walking a fine line among all the participants in the oil sector. I am very, very biased, but even if I was not biased, I would have to say that the NDIC is the best of all agencies reporting oil and gas exploration and production data. 

It had the blog possible possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment