Saturday, September 19, 2015

Maps -- September 19, 2015

I'll come back to this map later:


But when I come back to it, I will connect the dots:
  • $15 minimum wage
  • Minnesota
  • Sandpiper
  • low information voters, as Rush would say
  • hypocrisy
  • magnanimous 
But maybe I won't have to.
**************************
GDP Now

The GDPNow model forecast for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the third quarter of 2015 is 1.5 percent on September 17, unchanged from the September 15 forecast. The real GDP growth forecast declined 0.1 percentage point to 1.4 percent after incorporating updated data on retail inventories released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Tuesday. It ticked back up to 1.5 percent after this morning's housing starts release from the Census Bureau.

And that's why Janet Yellen did not raise rates.

*******************************
Validation

I think this one posting by another blogger validates my posts about California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment