- Sempra Energy's Mexican subsidiary said late Friday it will take full control of a Mexican natural gas pipeline business in a deal valued at $1.33B.
- SRE's IEnova unit owned 50% of the Gasoductos de Chihuahua joint venture, and Mexico's state oil company Pemex owned the other half, and now expects to buy Pemex's stake within the next 120 days, pending approval from Mexican regulators.
- Gasoductos de Chihuahua owns three natural gas pipelines, an ethane pipeline, a liquid natural gas pipeline and a liquid natural gas storage terminal.
- SRE said the purchase will add ~$0.05/share to its annual profit in 2016, and ~$0.10/share by 2019.
Noble Energy beats by $0.18, misses on revs; co raises 2015 sales volumes guidance: Reports Q2 (Jun) earnings of $0.26 per share, $0.18 better than the Capital IQ Consensus Estimate of $0.08; revenues fell 47.2% year/year to $730 mln vs the $952.75 mln consensus.
- Total organic capital spend in 2015 remains unchanged at $2.9 bln for legacy Noble Energy assets plus $165 mln incremental capex allocated to the Eagle Ford/Delaware assets (post the closing of the transaction).
- Full year 2015 Noble Energy sales volumes, prior to the inclusion of Rosetta assets, have been increased to between 305-320 MBoe/d, reflecting strong confidence in underlying performance and development execution for the second half of the year, up from 300-315 MBoe/d.
- Third quarter sales volumes are anticipated to be 345 to 365 MBoe/d, which includes the Eagle Ford and Delaware assets for the period of July 20, 2015 to September 30, 2015.
- Fourth quarter 2015 sales volumes are expected to increase to a range of 375 to 400 MBoe/d.
At the Chado Tea Room @ Japanese Museum
Los Angeles, CA
a connoisseur of tea