Friday, August 28, 2015

August 28, 2015 -- Part III

First: another huge "thank you" to the reader who caught my huge mistake in a posting yesterday. The reader sent me a comment, which I posted, and then left the post up overnight, but then took it down this morning. It was a doozy of a mistake. Again, I really appreciate readers letting me know when I make a mistake (don't write me about typographical errors, unless they are really bad or need immediate correcting -- I make a lot of typographical errors; I try to catch them later).

Tweeting now: No. 1 reactor at a nuclear power plant in Fessenheim, France, shutdown due to a failure of unknown cause - @Lebienpublic. [Comment: I can only imagine.]

Warmists and the White House are desperately hoping for a devastating Hurricane Erika to hit on/near the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina -- ten years ago -- but not much is happening (dynamic link shows not much movement; not much wind, at least compared to storm off west coast of Mexico).

No comments:

Post a Comment