Friday, July 17, 2015

A Shout-Out To Some Excellent Bloggers -- July 17, 2015

Without question, I think the two best contributors on the Bakken are Michael Filloon and Richard Zeits. I have a tag for both of them at the bottom of the blog, but it's always possible I missed a few.

Mark Perry, who started out with his own blog, Carpe Diem, and is now part of AEI, is probably the best blogger on the US economy. Period. Dot. He is linked at the side bar at the right (Carpe Diem) as a "featured blog."

For "Energy_101" there is no better source than RBN Energy. The RBN energy seems to have started as a simple e-mail newsletter about the time the Bakken boomed and has since turned into an "energy institute of higher learning." I don't think I have a specific link or tag for RBN Energy but it is linked almost every business day (Monday - Friday) in the blog.

Coyote Blog is another one of the featured blogs linked at the sidebar at the right. I can't put my finger on, but for some reason, the blog resonates with me and remains a featured blog all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment