Thursday, June 4, 2015

Updating Top Ten List Of Fracking Companies; Looking For Companies Requiring Source Of Guar -- June 4, 2015

Some years ago I posted a list of the fracking companies in the Bakken. That list has seldom been updated and is likely to be grossly out of date, but it is what it is. I generally do not "correct" previous posts; I leave them "as is," and then provide updates.

Having said that, two requests for readers. The first request: if there are "glaring" changes that need to be made on that fracking company list, please feel free to let me know.

Second, and much more interesting, perhaps, is a request from readers who know of companies operating anywhere in the US -- not just the Bakken -- who are in need of guar powder.

We obviously know the names of the big companies, the big operators, but I am looking for names of medium size companies, small companies, and even mom-and-pop companies that use guar powder. (No, I have no guar powder production plant in the back yard, and no monetary interest whatsoever in guar.)

If you have any information but want to keep your name confidential, I will do so. I think there are ways to send comments to the blog "anonymously," but that may be difficult. More easily done, perhaps is a note to my e-mail address which is posted at this site, at the sidebar. Also, there is a discussion group site available.

One of the great things about the blog: I end up reviewing old posts, seeing things I did not see before or maybe missed before. One of the stories I posted, but did not think about (or "see") until now was the one on Frak Tech Services, which is listed as #17 at the post linked above, the list of fracking companies in the Bakken.

No comments:

Post a Comment