Eighteen (18) producing wells were completed:
- 25912, 1,162, Zavanna, Bills 5-8 3TFH, Crazy Man, t8/14; cum --
- 26081, 2,304, BR, Big Bend 11-2MBH, Camel Butte, t7/14; cum --
- 26082, 1,512, BR, Big Bend 11-2TFH, Camel Butte, t8/14; cum --
- 26093, 2,170, XTO, Loomer 24X-34A, Tobacco Garden, t7/14; cum --
- 26125, 822, XTO, Loomer 24X-34E, Tobacco Garden, t8/14; cum --
- 26126, 1,590, XTO, Rita 24X-34E, Tobacco Garden, t7/14; cum --
- 26127, 1,809, XTO, Rita 24X-34A, Tobacco Garden, t7/14; cum --
- 26247, 468, SM Energy, Orlynne 2-3H, West Ambrose, t4/14; cum 24K 6/14;
- 26869, 570, XTO, Cindy Blikre 41X-2D, Lindahl, t8/14; cum --
- 26870, 888, XTO, Cindy Blikre 41X-2H, Lindahl, t8/14; cum --
- 26871, 670, XTO, Cindy Blikre 41X-2C, Lindahl, t8/14; cum --
- 26872, 542, XTO, Cindy Blikre 41X-2G, Lindahl, t7/14; cum --
- 26910, 630, Triangle, Hagen 149-100-9-4-7H, Ellsworth, t7/14; cum --
- 26911, 590, Triangle, Hagen 149-100-9-4-8H, Ellsworth, t7/14; cum --
- 27037, 445, EOG, Parshall 40-1509H, Parshall, ICO spacing, t8/14; cum --
- 27137, 1,872, BR, Denali 21-4MBH, Johnson Corner 4 sections, t7/14; cum --
- 27334, 293, Emerald, Ron Burgundy 3-23-14H, Temple, t6/14; cum --
- 26678, 667, OXY USA, Mildred Sadowsky 3-11-14H-142-97, Willmen, t2/14; cum 24K 6/14;
- 26993, 1,119, CLR, Wallace 1-6H, Oliver, t7/14; cum --
- 27186, 54, Hunt, Blue Ridge 159-100-6-7H-1, Green Lake, t5/14; cum 4K 6/14;
- 27560, conf, MRO, Friederich 34-24H, Chimney Butte, no production data,
Five (5) new permits --
Operators: HRC (3), Oasis, Solutions Energy
Fields: Tyrone (Williams), Black Slough (Burke), Lone Tree (Ward)
Comments: this is the first permit for Solutions Energy; Lone Tree field is in northwestern Ward County; there are about a dozen old Madison wells there; most are no longer producing; it appears the EUR for these Madison wells averages about150,000 bbls
Wells coming off confidential list over the weekend have been posted; see sidebar at the right.
Funny How Time Slips Away
While looking for a "new" Emmylou Harris song, I happened across this "old" one. I would not have recognized the song had I not taken a cross-country trip from north Texas to the Bakken some months ago. On the trip home, passing through my favorite cross-country city, Oklahoma City, I happened to catch a Lou Reed retrospective, which I touched on some time ago.
So, here's Emmylou Harris:
... and here's Lou Reed ... who wrote the song ...
*****************************************I've run out of nickels to keep the internet line open tonight, so in a few minutes, I will be going off the air. If I remember, I will come back to this comment someone posted elsewhere:
Here’s the problem with MSNBC and CNN: predictability. You already know what they’re going to say on any issue. So why watch?
I once knew a piano player in a fancy restaurant I used to go to who could play only one song really well: Moon River. You’d get it fast and slow and reggae and cha-cha and gospel and jazz and blues, but it was still Moon-effing-River. Now if you liked Moon River, you were golden. If you didn’t, go some place else. That’s MSNBC – a “one-note Johnny.”
On the other hand, Fox is unpredictable. Of course they might have a conservative slant, but they bring in far more libs to speak their piece than MSNBC does conservatives. And I like Megyn Kelly a lot. The woman has a mouth on her. You never know what she’ll say next. Ailes allows her to go off-script. You never see that at MSNBC or CNN. Stick to the copy!
By The Way
I am happy to report there were no demonstrations or looting in downtown Williston today. I attribute that to the fact, based on analyses from mainstream media "news" outlets, that there were no militarized police visible during the day in downtown Willison. Lots of construction workers, but no militarized police. I haven't had the chance to check on Watford City; I'll watch the news tonight.
You know, now that I mention it, when stationed in Turkey, there were militarized policemen everywhere .. and no looting or demonstrations. No rubber bullets either. Real ammo.