I personally think, if he said it, it was a just a one-liner thrown out as a hypothetical and means absolutely nothing.
So, now that I have biased the poll, here we go:
With regard to President Obama's alleged statement on making a decision on the Keystone XL ...
- ... he was accurately quoted but his statement was a complete lie
- .... he was accurately quoted but his statement was a bit of tongue-in-cheek, hyperbole, but not an outright lie
- ... truthful, and he will approve the permit by July 4, 2014
- ... truthful, and he will deny the permit by July 4, 2014
- ... the statement was never made. The governor is lying, misspoke, or was misquoted.