Friday, November 28, 2014

Bakken Crude Oil: Handle With Care -- November 28, 2014

The previous note led me to this. Enjoy.

Bakken oil: handle with care.

Handle With Care, The Traveling Wilburys

been beat up and battered 'round
been blown up and derailed
reputations changeable
situations tolerable
but, Bakken crude, you're adorable
handle me with care
I'm so tired of being lonely
I still have some love to give
Mr President, won't you show me that you really care
everybody's got somebody to lean on (except Canadian oil sands and the Bakken)
I've been uptight and made a mess
but I'll clean it up myself, I guess,
oh, the sweet smell of success.
And, of course, there's another Traveling Wilbury's / Del Shannon song that could be added, but I won't. I've posted that song many times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment