Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The "Latte Salute" -- September 23, 2014

The "Latte Salute"

At least he didn't spill his coffee on the US Marine. Sort of answers whether he can walk and chew gum at the same time.

This may be the first time I leave a YouTube video as a stand-alone post. We'll see.

Less then 850 days until his last "latte salute" as Commander-In-Chief." I remember the grief and the push-back I got when I posted that countdown clock at the sidebar at the right. I can't make this stuff up. By the way, apparently the president uploaded this video to his own site; he has really "checked out" of this presidency. And now he's a war president.

[An anonymous reader writes: put a cigarette in his left hand and we got Sammy Davis, Jr. and the rat pack.]

No comments:

Post a Comment