Friday, June 13, 2014

Texas Oil Jobs And Closing Out One Of The Polls

It looks like I can close out one of the polls but first some business.

If you notice, at the top of the sidebar at the right, there are two "gadgets" both related to jobs in the oil patch. The link to Bakken oil patch jobs has been up for awhile; the "Texas Oil Jobs" gadget has just been added. Apparently there are some new jobs, both in the Bakken and in Texas the writer wanted to alert me to. (I'm probably qualified for neither. Smile.)

A regular reader sent me the link. There is no hidden agenda for me by posting these links: they are simply there to help folks who might be interested (actually there might be a hidden agenda: the Bakken needs a lot of folks and if this helps bring 'em here, great). Maybe I shouldn't post Texas oil patch jobs -- just joking.

Anyway, it is what it is. "Texas Oil Jobs" will take you to "www.texasoilcareers.com."

The "gadgets" are at the top of the sidebar at the right for now, but will gradually move down a bit so I can get my "quick look links" back up at the top.

Now, back to the poll, in which we asked if the June, 2014, Director's Cut would come out before, during, or after President Obama's visit to North Dakota, Friday, June 13, 2014. The results, the Director's Cut would be posted, in relation to the visit:
  • before: 21%
  • during: 17%
  • after: 29%
  • no June, 2014, by presidential executive order: 33%
My hunch: the 29% who said "after" are going to be proved correct. I really thought it would be posted today. Two more hours in this day in central daylight time.

Rhythm of My Heart, Rod Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment