Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Off The Net For Awhile

Wow, what an incredible morning. I rode the bike into Starbucks about 5:45 this morning -- raining, cold Dallas (well, cold for Texas).

Speaking of "cold," Don noted that we never had "obnoxious snow" until global warming came along, but that's what the new, very liberal mayor of NYC is calling this snowfall. I don't know why he just doesn't fine New Yorkers who don't shovel their own walks and driveways, and who don't clear the streets of snow themselves. If everyone did their little bit, it would all be okay.

Now, back on the bike for a six-mile ride up to the public library in South Lake, Texas.

But what a morning of blogging.

Eleven (11) new stand-alone posts (not counting this one).

Updated several older posts.

Reported on the spectacular year that Oasis had. 93% of their wells are connected to natural gas pipelines (compare to KOG).

Corrected the MDU post -- a huge "thank you" to Don for noting my huge error. I didn't follow my own rules on fact checking. This, too, will pass. It wasn't the first huge mistake on the blog; it won't be the last.

So, with that I'm heading out. I see oil is up about a percent, back up to $97. This is the longest sustained period of "high-price" oil. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment