Thursday, January 23, 2014

Now Faust And ObamaCare

I have learned a lot from the blog, and I have learned a lot from the readers.

Three years ago I would not have understand the significance of the story that Moody's has downgraded the creditworthiness of the US health insurers, citing "uncertainties" of ObamaCare.

What this means simply, up front, is that it will cost US health insurers more to borrow money for implementing ObamaCare.

There are so many Faustian stories here. Remember, it was the insurance companies that drafted ObamaCare. The big three (Obama, Hillary, Pelosi) set the tone, set the guidelines, but the insurers drafted the plan.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bruce I got affordable ins. And I pay $370.00 a month I keep my Doctor and my pre existing med that I pd 300. Dollars a month now I pay a 20.00 for meds now so before everyone tells you how bad it is I am Greatful for Act. Thanks Gene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I've said many times, the benefits are incredible. The genie cannot be put back in the bottle. The insurance companies will become "pass-through" entities for national health care.

      Delete