Twenty-five (25) new permits --
- Operators: QEP (12), EOG (5), Hess (4), XTO (3), Oasis (1)
- Fields: Gros Ventre (Burke), Parshall (Mountrail), Ray (Williams), New Home (Williams), Heart Butte (Dunn), Siverston (McKenzie), Midway (Williams)
- Comments: QEP's twelve (12) new permits are all in SWSW 12-149-91, Heart Butte, Dunn County
I opined early on that anyone who "had" one (1) in the better Bakken would eventually have 8, 12, 16, or more wells.
Here's a screen shot of the Heart Butte area. The QEP permits for twelve (12) new wells are in the lower right hand corner; they will fan out as indicated by the three red arrows. Note similar arrangement of wells inside the ovals, most of which are also QEP wells.
Wells coming off confidential list Thursday:
- 22491, 1,687, Petro-Hunt, Jonsrud 151-96-3A-10-6H, Clear Creek, t10/13; cum 25K 10/13;
- 24313, 1,895, Petro-Hunt, Brenna 152-96-14A-23-6H, Clear Creek, t10/13; cum 11K 10/13;
- 24531, 1,859, Petro-Hunt, Wolan 152-96-34A-3H, Clear Creek, t9/13; cum 33K 10/13;
- 24899, 2,067, KOG, Smokey 2-17-5-2H3, Pembroke, t10/13; cum 24K 10/13;
- 24944, drl, XTO, Sorkness State 24X-36B, Sorkness, no production data,
- 25091, conf, Statoil, Bill 14-23H, Alexander, no production data,
- 25609, drl, Abraxas, Lillibridge 20-17-8H, Alexander, no production data,