Nineteen (19) new permits --
- Operators: QEP (4), HRC (4), Fidelity (3), Oasis (2), CLR (2), Emerald (2), Slawson, Whiting
- Fields: Heart Butte (Dunn), McGregory Buttes (Dunn), Tyrone (Williams), Stanley (Mountrail), Alkali Creek (Mountrail), Foreman Butte (McKenzie), Roosevelt (Billings), Sanish (Mountrail)
In a huge airport, if there is a huge line of customers at the check-in counter backed up, and there are flights getting ready to take off, the airline personnel find out which passengers need to be at the boarding gate the quickest, and bring those folks to the head of the line, to get them processed and get them their boarding passes.
Question: if the Feds were going to come in and take over permitting for BLM land, where should operators and the NDIC focus their attention for the next six months? Yup.
McGregory Buttes and Heart Butte are both entirely inside BLM-managed reservation.
Wells coming off confidential list on Tuesday:
- 23637, 203, Fidelity, SDF 11-30H, Sanish, middle Bakken; 18 stages; 1.5 million lbs; t3/13; cum 17K 7/13;
- 24082, 1,403, MRO, Schmidt 34-32H, Murphy Creek, middle Bakken; 30 stages; 1.4 million lbs; t5/13; cum 18K 6/13;
- 24432, 400, CLR, Lindell 4-10H, Stoneview, t5/13; cum 10K 6/13;
- 24485, 511, Murex, Lori Ann 4-9H, Writing Rock, 37 stages; 3.1 million lbs; gas averaged 1,038 units; 1/11 - 1/30; t3/13; cum 22K 6/13;
- 24610, 2,197, KOG, P Wood 154-98-2-27-34-16H, Truax, middle Bakken; no production data;
- 24972, drl, MRO, Nelson 11-25H, Bailey, middle Bakken; no production data;