Ten (10) new permits --
- Operators: Burlington Resources (3), MRO (3), CLR (2), Hess (2)
- Fields: Banks (McKenzie), Blue Buttes (McKenzie), Chimney Butte (Dunn), Rainbow (Williams)
Five (5) producing wells were completed:
- 26465, 2,107, Whiting, S-Bar 13-2H, Sanish, t11/13; cum --
- 26137, 396, Whiting, Moore 14-7-2XH, Sanish, t12/13; cum --
- 24933, 1,908, XTO, Lundin 41X-14C, Siverston, t9/13; cum 20K 10/13;
- 25111, 2,869, XTO, Lundin 41X-14D, Siverston, t10/13; cum --
- 24932, 1,956, XTO, Lundin 41X-14G, Siverston, t9/13; cum 17K 10/13;
Green Bay sets "global warming" record -- 19 degrees below zero.
Green Bay Press Gazette is reporting:
Green Bay set a new record low of minus 19 Monday morning, according to the National Weather Service in Ashwaubenon. The frigid weather is expected to persist through the day and the early part of the week.
Monday’s low just edged out the previous record, minus 18, set in 1976. A number of other cities also recorded record lows.Is it just me or are we seeing more cold weather than usual ever since Algore received his Nobel Prize?