Monday, November 11, 2013

The ObamaCare Mulligan

The President's tally will include those who have enrolled but not purchased.

Sort of like President Clinton's "I didn't inhale," I suppose.

You know, it's kind of funny, now. I never read the original story. Here's the original quote as provided by The New York Times:
In a television interview, Mr. Clinton, 45, was asked if he ever violated international law. "When I was in England," he said, "I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and didn't like it. I didn't inhale and I didn't try it again."  
Well, of course, he didn't like it. To really enjoy marijuana, I'm told, one must inhale.

But I digress.

Back to the President's tally to include those who have enrolled but not purchased.

Call it the ObamaCare Mulligan.

[The press will get the "purchased plans" data without too much difficulty. If nothing else, they will extrapolate based on state enrollment plans.]

No comments:

Post a Comment