Sometimes serendipity happens in the strangest places. Case in point: Williston, N.D.
We flew into the Bakken boomtown and needed a place to do our TV show the next day. We found a hot new restaurant and asked if we could film there. They were more than happy to oblige, and the coolest thing was that the owner was a guy we probably should have heard of before.His name is Marcus Jundt, CEO of Williston Holding Co., which owns the Williston Brewing Co.--the spot we did the show from--and three other restaurants in town.Of course, the rest of the story is at the link.
**********************Active rigs: 182
Wells coming off the confidential list Wednesday:
- 21090, 468, Whiting, Pronghorn Federal 34-9PH, Park, t5/13; cum 17K 8/13;
- 23849, 572, Whiting, Pronghorn Federal 44-9PH, Park, t5/13; cum 13K 8/13;
- 23850, 508, Whiting, Pronghorn State Federal 41-16PH, Park, t5/13; cum 17K 8/13;
- 24675, 694, CLR, Jerol 4-27H1, Lindahl, t9/13; cum --
- 25035, 1,356, Whiting, Berry 14-11-1H, Cartwright, t5/13; cum 34K 8/13;
- 25186, drl, QEP, Bert 1-2-11BH, Grail, no production data,
- 25436, 280, Samson Resources, Stingray 1819-1H, Ambrose, t8/13; cum 5K 8/13;