Thursday, October 17, 2013

On The Road

I'm heading out early today.

I will be on the road later this evening. My blogging will occur during coffee breaks at McDonald's and Starbucks I find along the way. I will be driving cross-country over the next several days.

I will not post as often.

I definitely won't get to my e-mail as often.

I won't be able to manage/post/moderate/answer comments at "The Bakken Shake Discussion Group."

I expect the worse, with regard to blogging, over the next two weeks, but things generally turn out better than expected.

Good luck to all.

Hitchhikers should watch for a 2012 Honda Civic heading north out of Dallas.

If you have not read the Reuters/Rigzone article on the Bakken explaining why the skeptics were wrong, I highly recommend you read it now, before the source archives it, takes it off the net. It validates everything the milliondollarway has been talking about since 2007. It's one of the best articles on the Bakken I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment