Saturday, September 14, 2013

Vladimir Traveling To Iran. Will He Draw A "Real" Line In The Sand?

I lost the bubble on this. Didn't the most-recent Nobel-Peace-Prize-winning-US-President, as a candidate, say he would talk with anyone, anywhere to promote peace. I don't recall the exact "promise" and I may have it all wrong, but I was reminded of that when a reader noted that Vladimir will be traveling to Iran to meet with leaders there.

I don't recall, but I don't think the most-recent Nobel-Peace-Prize-winning-US-President has actually traveled to Iran. I know he took Michelle to Paris for her birthday, and he's been to Russia, but I don't recall whether he's visited the US Embassy in Tehran. (Do we even have an embassy there any more?)

Anyway, enough cattiness for now. The Daily Caller is reporting that Vladimir is headed for Iran. Maybe he plans to draw a "real" line in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment