Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Brady Bunch In The Williston-Watford Metroplex

This is really a cute story. Don sent it to me.

The Dickinson Press is reporting:
“I didn’t want to go. I hadn’t dated anybody up here,” said Propper, who moved from Georgia to Watford City about 1½ years ago. “That wasn’t in the plan. I didn’t want to date, I just worked.”
But the 36-year-old found she had much in common with Chris Kamph, an oilfield electrician from Idaho she met through a mutual friend.
Both have teenage children from previous marriages and moved to North Dakota’s Oil Patch to pursue high-paying job opportunities.
Ever since that blind date in Watford City last November, the two have been practically inseparable. They will be married on Saturday at Williston’s Spring Lake Park.
The ages of the children of the blended family:  13, 14, 15, 16 and 18.

Amy Dalrymple really does a nice job with these stories. This is one of her best, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment