Thursday, July 25, 2013

The NSA Will Be Collecting Passwords -- I Think This Is An Old Story -- But I've Long Lost The Bubble On This Story -- Too Many Things To Keep Track Of -- Unless You Are The NSA

For those who may have missed it, NSA will be collecting passwords also.  And it's no use changing your passwords because they can track every keystroke -- so, even after you change your password, they will have the new one.

CNET is reporting. The House tried to stop the funding for this program but on a close vote, failed. President O'Bama and Nancy Pelosi were key in getting the de-funding bill stopped.

And so it goes.

I thought the NSA could read all e-mail without passwords -- you know, as I'm typing this --- this sounds like an old story --- I think I blogged about this some time ago.

Whatever. Disregard. But the link is there for those interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment