Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sven -- Welcome Back!

Be sure to catch Sven's blog. Exactly what I love to read; travel notes, brief, quick look.

I feel the same way when visiting big cities: very, very energizing, but I woudn't want to live there.

I don't know if folks remember my story of buying a 2012 Honda Civic in Williston because I was unable to get out of the city that late autumn in 2011 -- flooding stopped Amtrak in its tracks; impossible to catch a flight; got a great deal on a 2012 Honda Civic on 2nd Street West, Williston, and drove it back to Boston to see the granddaughters.

Sven bought himself an F-250 -- he must have gotten a great deal in Virginia!

Anyway, that blog and a couple others are linked at the sidebar at the right.

The Montana folks will like this, from Sven's rumor mill

No comments:

Post a Comment