Sunday, July 28, 2013

Poll: Which Is Your "Favorite" Bakken Operator

I am leaving up the current poll until the end of next week, asking about the number of active rigs.

However, per a suggestion from a reader, I'm going to try to do something new. It will be difficult. It would be best for folks to reply with comments explaining their choice.

Over the next few weeks, I will be asking which Bakken operator readers "like." I am not talking about any specific reason for like a Bakken operator. Some readers are mineral owners (I am not); some are surface owners (I am not); some are both. Some readers are investors in Bakken operators through the stock market (I am). Some dislike the oil industry; some love the oil industry (I love the oil industry).

I will be asking the question different ways, and I will be adjusting the response choices based on comments and poll results.

I don't know if this will work. It might get too confusing. But we will see where it goes.

So, the first poll in this series, very generic: which is your favorite "Bakken" operator: BEXP (STO), CLR, EOG, Hess, or Whiting.

After a period of time, I will take the top two or three and ask the question again, adding two more Bakken operators, and so on, and so on.

2 comments: