Monday, June 24, 2013

Traveling

It is 7:11 pm local time here in the Boston area.

I will stay here at Starbucks until my laptop is fully charged; it's about 84% now, so another 30 minutes.

I may or may not blog any more stories before I leave.

When I depart, I will do some last minute errands in the local area, and then I will start my long trip to Dallas.

I will post along the way, stopping at McDonald's where they have wi-fi but no outlets, and Starbucks where they have both outlets and wi-fi. Can you imagine if I had an all-electric vehicle, trying to find places along the way to re-charge.

I was surprised that the price of oil held up so well today. Because I did not have access to the internet today, I did not keep up with the news. Most of my blogging came from stories sent to me by others, mostly Don. Thank you. It helps me move along more quickly. I particularly enjoyed The Washington Times look at Williston, North Dakota.

In the move, I misplaced my camera. That's too bad. I wanted to take one more picture tonight before I left his Starbucks. It is located at the corner of Trapelo Road and Williston Road in Belmont, Massachusetts, a few miles west of Boston. I cannot make this stuff up. I guess one can check it out at Google maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment