Wells coming off the confidential list have been posted.
RBN Energy: outstanding new analysis of all the light, sweet crude hitting the market; a challenge for US refiners who switched to heavy oil refining some years ago in anticipation of Canadian oil sands oil (before the Bakken).
Section D (Personal Journal): All on health today; topics have not changed much over the past decade. Must be a slow day for news.
Section C (Money & Investing):
- State lawmakers encouraging elderly to use life insurance as a way to pay for long-term care -- and lower the Medicaid tab in the process.
- Want a law job? Learn the intricacies of O'BamaCare.
- Recession? What recession? Blockbuster for "Man of Steel."
- Unprofitable auto plants multiply in Europe: government and unions won't let plants close.
- Ford will go back to dashboard push buttons: three years of complaints about touch screen.
- The big news: the #1 story was not on a) Syria; b) Mideast imploding; c) Saudi king; d) OPEC
- Instead, the big news in that part of the world: violence spreads across Turkey
- No love fest in Berlin for President O'Bama