Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Active Rigs Up To 190

If I am not interrupted, I can get through the daily WSJ links in about thirty minutes. This morning, while updating the WSJ, I checked the number of active rigs.

At about 8:50 am (CST), the number was 188, up from yesterday, and up quite a bit from a recent 181. While updating the WSJ links, the number of active rigs went up one and then again a few minutes later went up another one, where it now stands at 190. Impressive.

At the WSJ Links page today.
Active rigs: up to 188 189. 190. I posted 188 one minute ago, and thought I better check again, and there it is, up another rig. Steady, but trending up. Just before closing out this post, I checked again: rigs up to 190.
Meanwhile, in another window in the background I see CVX keeps going up. It's a nice day to be blogging.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Make no investment decisions based on what you read here or what you think you read here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment