Saturday, April 6, 2013

Incredibly Busy Day -- Twelve Stand-Alone Posts; A Dozen Posts Updated

Note: this was written a few days ago; I forget exactly when. But due to the peculiarities of the "blogger" application, the post is incorrectly dated April 5, 2013.

This has been an incredibly busy day and considering that I am traveling, it's quite a deal, for me.

And most of the 12 stand-alone posts have been very "newsy." The dozen posts do not include posting the IPs of the wells that came off the confidential over the long weekend.

A big "thank you" to the many readers who sent me articles to link. I still have at least two before I am caught up.

It was also a big day for the market in this sense: oil was down almost a $1.50 at one point today and it looks like it will close almost flat, maybe down a quarter. The Dow also came off its low, and I assume folks were able to take advantage of some bottom buying, or what it's called. The S & P still struggles -- only in terms of setting records, I suppose. I am not complaining.

On another note, this is a sermon worth your time. See if you can spot what I found most interesting.

The One-Minute Sermon

Actually a minute-forty-two.

So, a dozen stand-alone posts, and a few more yet to go, and it's only two-thirds of the way through the day. I will be posting until midnight. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment