Friday, February 8, 2013

For Investors Only: Will 4Q12 Production Results Finally "Juice" Bakken-Centric Stocks?

Link here to SeekingAlpha.com.
Investors want to know if Bakken shale oil producers' earnings will be enough to juice their somewhat stagnant stock prices. Here are some prominent up-coming Q4 2012 earnings announcement dates:
As can be seen, February 28th will be a busy day. Investors can listen to the CLR call and go directly into the WLL call - two consecutive hours of fun. NOTE: clicking on the date links above will take you to the respective company's webcast page.
Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. It's a blog, a "web log" for my personal use only. But if others want to read it, that's fine with me. I use it to keep track of the Bakken, and learn as much as I can about it. By opening it to the general public, folks send me some interesting links, stories, and are never shy when telling me that I made a huge mistake. 

For me, personally, I look forward to the Bakken production numbers in 2020. 

2020 hindsight.

No comments:

Post a Comment