Random comment on MLB: was it just me or did this seem to be one of the shortest, most uninteresting playoffs/World Series in quite some time (except for Detroit and SF fans)?
Active rigs: 186 (steady)
Wells coming off the confidential list tomorrow:
- 21752, drl, ERF, Beluga 148-93-06B-05-3H, McGregory Buttes,
- 22165, 709, Slawson, Athena 6-36TFH, Alger, t6/12; cum 19K 8/12;
- 22558, drl, Triangle, State 154-102-25-36-1H, Rosebud,
- 22657, 1,204, MRO, Judy Christensen 31-4H, Bailey, t8/12; cum 8K 8/12;
- 19859, 1,102, Newfield, Chameleon State 153-97-16-21-1H, Banks, t7/12; cum 16K 8/12;
- 21988, A, Whiting, Tiisto 44-7TFX, Sanish, t --; cum 13K 8/12;
- 21989, 2,480, Whiting, Tiisto 44-7XH, Sanish, t5/12; cum 86K 8/12;
- 21990, 688, Whiting, Tiisto 43-7TFX, Sanish, t4/12; cum 20K 8/12;
- 22264, 276, Hess, EN-Patrick Joseph 157-94-2314H-1, Big Butte, t6/12; cum 19K 8/12;
- 21751, 770, ERF, Humpback 148-93-06B-05-4H TF, McGregory Buttes, t8/12; cum 20K 8/12;
- 22272, 471, CLR, Bismarck 2-9H, Brooklyn, t9/12; cum 10K 8/12;
- 22284, 148, CLR, Olaf 1-7H, Wildrose, t7/12; cum 1K 8/12;
- 22589, 490, Petro-Hunt, King 157-101-3B-10-1H, Otter, t7/12; cum 11K 8/12;
New permits: Through Sunday, October 28, 2012: on track for 2,574 new permits for 2012.
A Note to the Granddaughters
Monday Morning, 7:50 am, Update on Hurricane Sandy
Inland, about 5 miles west of Boston
Traffic was about 30% of normal. Starbucks with skeleton crew; very few patrons.