- Golden Valley County, North Dakota
- Rieckoff 44-22; 11 miles northeast of Beach, ND
- vertical Red River well; total depth, almost 12,500 feet
- about a half-mile southeast of Whiting's Maus 23-22, completed July 2011; IP - 273; cumulative production from the Maus has exceeded 42,000 bbls
- Maus is now part of the Camel Hump field, previously abandoned Red River oil pool
- Whiting's Tescher 42-25 was a test well in Camel Hump produced 215,000 bbls before being plugged in 2005
"Whiting has a strong interest in this area for the vertical Red River....3.5 miles southwest of their Maus....finished drilling the Quale 21-30....This tight hole was originally thought to be targeting the horizontal Lodgepole, as it spots within a unit that Whiting spaced on 1,280 acres for the lateral Scallion formation, a subsection of the Lodgepole. Field sources now indicate the Quale 21-30 is a vertical test that will evaluate the Red River. Whiting has released no data regarding the status of this prospect. "