One that caught my eye:
- 21564, conf, Helis, Levang Federal 14-21/16H, Blue Buttes, 40K first full month;
A completed well in that section has produced almost 120,000 bbls in five months:
- 22050, 2,806, BR, Kummer 41-30MBH, Blue Buttes, t5/12; cum 117K 10/12;
- 17733, 759, BR, Kummer 1-31H, t2/10; cum 221K 10/12; it is currently producing about 6,000 bbls/month (at $50/bbl --> $300,000/month); if the pipelines are in place, and and well is paid for "at the wellhead" that $300,000/month is mostly free cash flow.
Just to the north, there are two additional wells; these run west to east:
- 17149, 1,271, XTO, Thompson 44X-20, Blue Buttes, t10/08; cum 252K 10/12;
- 22311, 2,779, XTO, Thompson 44X-20E, Blue Buttes, t5/12; cum 87K 10/12;
The second well is producing about 10,000 bbls/month, and produced almost 90,000 bbls in less than five months.
Just some idle chatter while waiting for the IPs to be reported.
Good luck to all.