Friday, December 28, 2012

At Least We Now Know Why The President Returned To Washington ....

... to "order" a pay raise for federal workers.

I cannot make this stuff up.

Thank you to a reader who alerted me to this.

It is interesting: the other day I opined why the President was returning to Washington, DC, because I honestly feel things are going exactly his way with the ObamaCliff. There is no good personal, political reason to be in Washington right now, so the question was why he returned. I suggested that it had more to do with the debt ceiling than the ObamaCliff, but it's obvious it had to do with this executive order raising the pay of federal workers. (I hope that works for military retirees, also. Smile.)

Yes, he could have signed the executive order in Hawaii, but everyone loves to get "thank you's" in person. He had to be in Washington to personally bow to and thank well wishers who stopped by to thank him.

Wow, raising the pay of federal works at this moment in time. I can't wait to see the comments of those coming to his defense. If one can defend this action ....

..... I assume one's pension is based on one's pay, and a lot of folks are retiring from his administration and the pay raise is important.... will make a difference...I assume Tim Geithner noticed this first....or possibly Lisa Jackson....or Eric Holder....

Hillary doesn't need the money...

No comments:

Post a Comment