Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Americans, One Canadian's Opinion -- Tex Ritter

The YouTube music video with Tex Ritter singing "The Americans, One Canadian's Opinion" was removed by YouTube due to multiple complaints of copyright infringement.

That video has been at the bottom of the blog almost ever since the blog began. It is quite sad to see it removed. (No doubt it will show up again.)

I was able to find a copy on a Korea website but not able to embed it (yet) so it will be linked at the sidebar at the right, under "My Favorite Commentaries.'

I'm not sure what will be the long-term replacement. I can think of a number of possible replacements. For now I will go with a Connie Francis classic.

For those interested, this is not as good as Tex Ritter's version, but it is the original:
One Canadian's Opinion, Gordon Sinclair

No comments:

Post a Comment