Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Earnings Season Almost Over -- Thank Goodness!

I don't know who suggested it, possibly Don, but I really have to thank the individual who gave me the idea of "Earnings Central" at the sidebar at the right. During earnings season, I move this to the top of the sidebar.

For newbies, "Earnings Central" is not particularly robust, but it puts all the energy companies that are talked about at this blog in one central location, which makes it easy to skim through. I use it all the time to quickly scroll down the list to get a feeling for how a particular earnings season has been. I'm glad this earnings season is over. Smile.

For regular readers, if there are short data points that would summarize a company's earnings, please feel free to let me know and I can post them at "Earnings Central."

No comments:

Post a Comment