Saturday, August 18, 2012

Investment Opportunity

The following was sent in as a comment, but unlikely that many would see it.

Here it is. Consider it a public service announcement. I know nothing more about this than you, the reader:
I am building a 4-plex right outside of Watford City which will be available to be moved into the first part of Nov, 2012. We own enough property and have enough water for 6-8 more 4-plex units. Each unit is a 2-bed, 1-bath. We are looking to sell the 4-plex once complete and to keep building and selling, unless we can get some investors together to fund and rent them out. If interested in visiting about this please e-mail me at bizventures.tw@gmail.com and leave your name and contact information and I will get back to you.
I post it more as an example of the "stuff" that is going on in the oil patch than as an investment opportunity. Others will see it differently, I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment