Sunday, July 8, 2012

Truck To Heat Fracking Water -- Great Human Interest Story

Link here to Billings Gazette.

Regional links often break early.
Three years ago, Sivert Mysse and Richard Mysse, who still farms and ranches near Ingomar, were watching a company hook up three “hot oil” trucks to heat water at a hydraulic “fracking” site and noticed that a fourth truck was needed.

After watching for a while, they asked a dangerous question.

“How hard can this be?” Sivert Mysse said.
Go to link for rest of story: fascinating. 

2 comments:

  1. Gotta laugh at your new tag line - sorry I harassed you abit on the "all bakken all the time" line but I come to a Bakken site to learn about the Bakken not about your views on politics, etc.

    Respectfully,

    A bakken mineral rights owner and X NoDakker...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry. I don't take myself too seriously. (Remember "Mad Magazine" and how they always changed their tag line regarding the increasing price of their magazine?

    Thirty years when I look back on this blog and the Bakken, having posts on other subjects will help put things into perspective.

    Folks who come here for the Bakken are fortunate. I used to post literature, music, etc. on this site. I now post those stories elsewhere. I do post a few stories regarding my traveling. I haven't posted a note to/for the grandchildren in a long time but they will be out here soon in California and then you will see some of those notes.

    Again, my daily notes are less important than what I maintain at the archives on the sidebar at the right.

    Anyway, good luck with your mineral rights. Thank you for taking time to comment.

    ReplyDelete