Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Six Profitable Large Cap Stocks Poised for Growth -- And Several More Links From Seeking Alpha -- Yes, There Is Some Bakken Here

Link here. It's an extremely eclectic list which suggests the author is ... well, eclectic.

Two of the six ... drum roll ... Continental Resources and EOG.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site; see disclaimer and welcome. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold securities.

Another one on the list: Facebook. It's counter-intuitive, but I agree. Facebook is going to be very, very interesting. I think by the end of the month, others will see why.

KOG gets a full page to itself at SeekingAlpha here

Elsewhere at SeekingAlpha, KOG is mentioned.

No, I don't own any shares in KOG. It is just coincidental that I'm finding these articles as I go through my bookmarked sites.

Oasis is mentioned here, by the same eclectic author noted above, in the very first link.  And yes, I'm an investor in Oasis, not a trader.

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away, I used to own shares in MDU. It was one of the first companies I ever invested in, but sold it some years ago. It has really held up well in this latest downturn -- see SeekingAlpha.com --  and makes one wonder whether it might not be a good time to get back in for the long term.

1 comment:

  1. WSJ has article today about debate over how scarce earth's natural resources are? Very interesting, but no discussion of oil and has from my reading. 600+ years of potash.

    ReplyDelete