Wednesday, June 13, 2012

China: Voted #1 Economic Power on Earth

Some time ago I posted a note saying that China was now the #1 economic power or would be the #1 economic power within the next couple of years. I forget exactly what I wrote, or how I wrote it; it was in a long note; impossible to find now, although I may look for it. If I find it, I will link it.

I remember the note I got from "anonymous" suggesting I was crazy (or something to that effect) when I suggested that China was soon to be the #1 economic power. I did not post the note (for obvious reasons).

So, now, at the top of Drudge Report: China is voted #1 economic power, and it links to an AP story.

Go to the link for the full story: one can take any side of the argument one wishes. But connect the linked story above with Bret's story yesterday, and one starts to see a trend.

*************
A Note for the Granddaughters

This is a "penny postcard" of the hospital in which I was born in 1951. 

This is a very cool site. Click on your state and eventually click back to penny postcards that may bring back some wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment