Sunday, June 17, 2012

Another Great Human Interest Story Coming Out of the Bakken -- Decals -- Also, The US Open

Link here to InsideClimate News/Dickinson Press.

Visit the link to read about an individual who is selling as many decals in the Bakken as he can sell in Las Vegas. He says he could stay in Williston year-round, but he's got a circuit to travel. Great story.

And speaking of a great human interest story. I had not heard of Webb Simpson until tonight; I follow golf, but not closely (I'm not a golfer). But I was watching the last hour of the US Open tonight, (following "Columbo" which I watch religiously every Sunday night) when the camera was on a very good looking couple inside the clubhouse. Webb Simpson and his wife were watching the last two players; if either player did not get a birdie or better, Webb would be the winner of the US Open. It was a blast to watch Ms Simpson's facial expressions as she was watching in real-time what was playing out. I can only imagine that what was happening did not sink in until it actually happened (if that makes sense) and it was all happening in slow motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment