Tuesday, April 10, 2012

RBN Energy Blog

The other day I mentioned the RBN Energy blog. I am now getting oil stories pushed to me on my e-mail. I am very, very impressed.

One of several stories pushed today has to do with storage at Cushing. You may need to sign in or have an account to get to the link.

In addition, their graphics are better than other sources. They appear to be optimized for mobile devices. The new ONEOK pipeline graphic is an example, crystal clear and easily enlarged.

It turns out that recent construction at Cushing will meet all storage capacity for new oil coming out of Texas, North Dakota, and the Bakken. Earlier this year, tanks at Cushing were less than half full, and most recently reported to be at 65% capacity. RBN Energy says there is a long way to go before there are storage problems at Cushing.

It's an excellent resource, the blog site.

2 comments:

  1. I have been following the information on this website from the start and it is very accurate, unbiased views of the energy industry. All should utilize this valuable information to their benefit.

    ReplyDelete