Thursday, April 12, 2012

Proppant Source -- Ad

This was sent to me; not solicited. I have no connection with this company. I know nothing about it. I am simply moving a message that was sent to me as a comment to a stand-alone post due to queries I get regarding source of proppant. This is not an endorsement.
CB&S Ceramic Proppants International, LLC is a new and innovative company with a direct manufacturing source for the supply of Ceramic Proppant. We are able to provide your company with high quality, extremely low cost, ISO approved, custom sized according to your specific requirements, ceramic proppant when you need it, as well as Ottawa Sand and Barite.

Our approximate cost to you would be $.39 to $.45 per pound for ceramic proppant, while custom sized proppant would be more costly. We have all of the most common mesh/density sizes.

If you have any questions or would like further information, please feel free to contact me, Gerry Kelley,VP of Sales at: 512-577-0760 or email me at: gkelley@ceramicproppantsupplier.com or our marketing director, Delaine Self at: 512-757-1412/dself@ceramicproppantsupplier.com and we will be glad to answer any questions or concerns.

Our website can be visited at: www.ceramicproppantsupplier.com
Good luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment