Friday, January 27, 2012

For Investors Only: Seven (7) Stocks Cheering the Keystone Pipeline's Demise -- The Street

Link here.

The seven: CLR, Whiting, Berkshire Hathaway, El Paso Pipelines, TC Pipelines, Enbridge Energy Management, XOM, Heckmann.

This is a very long article, eight pages, so it's a nice place to spend your time if you run out of things to read.

But that's not the reason I linked this article. The reason I linked this article was the headline: Demise of the Keystone Pipeline.

I remember some time ago I was taken to task for saying the Keystone was "dead." I was one of the first to say that anywhere. Well, it looks like "mainstream media" is finally using the adjective to describe the keystone XL.

Keystone XL 1.0 was taken off the table by TransCanada after folks in Nebraska suggested it be stopper.

Keystone XL 2.0 was recently rejected by the president.

TransCanada is working on Keystone XL 2.1 and 3.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment