Operators: Baytex (2), BEXP (2), G3 Operating, SM, Hess, CLR
Fields:Plumer, Ray, Todd (Williston), Pembroke
SM has a wildcat in McKenzie; G3 Operating has a wildcat in Williams.
Whiting approved for eight (8) wells to be placed on confidential status: one in Billings County, three in Stark County; four in Mountrail County.
Of six wells released from confidential list, four were completed, and pretty good IPs:
- 19300, 634, EOG, Hardscrabble 5-0607H, Williams; Three Forks, 31 stages; 4MM lbs sand
- 19931, 1,257, Newfield, 1H Breitling 23-14, Williams; sand frac but no other info in well file
- 20382, 825, Petro-Hunt, Wisness 152-96-28A-33-1H, McKenzie; 23 stages; 2.9MM lbs sand
- 20806, 1,411, CLR, Dvirnak 2-7H, Dunn, no frac information in well file
- 20304, 949, MRO, State Kovaloff 11-16H, Dunn