Operators: Enerplus (4), Whiting (2), Hess (2), Fram Operating (2), Marathon (2), Petro-Hunt
Fields: Squaw Creek, McGregory Buttes, Sanish, Hofflund, South Greene, and Deep Water Creek Bay.
Petro-Hunt with a wildcat in Williams;
Enerplus with permits for a 4-well pad in Squaw Creek; Hess has permits for a 2-well pad; and, MRO has permits for a 2-well pad.
Whiting has two more in its cash cow, the Sanish.
Two wells released from "tight hole" status; only one with an IP:
- 20034, 524, CLR, Debrecen 1-3H, Stark County -- I've been eager to see how CLR did in Stark County
- 19287, 1,872, BR, Rising Sun 11-1TFH
- 19865, 1,848, BR, Ole Boy 24-11H
- 19884, 1,920, BR, Lincoln Hill 24-19H
- 20077, 1,432, BR, Zachery 14-10H
- 20081, 1,202, BR, Intervale 11-35H