Tuesday, November 1, 2011

North Dakota Lease Sales Now Live -- And Now Over -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

I was just sent this comment:
"You may be interested in tuning in to the state land sale... tracts in Billings County went for $13,100/acre a few minutes ago."
For folks interested:  http://www.land.nd.gov/minerals/minerals.htm

Then scroll down to "audio" -- will require RealPlayer on your computer. Audio only available in real time. I will post results when they become available, assuming I don't forget.

More to follow.

9:58 a.m. Tracts in McKenzie now moving ....
First tract, $6,800, river tract, to Petro-Hunt
Second tract,  $7,750, river tract, to Petro-Hunt
Third tract,$4,500, to .... Baby Lion Oil and Gas (?) or is it "Babylon"?
Fourth tract,$7,400 to Northern Energy
Fifth tract,  $9,000 -- Mark Albert (sp?)
Sixth tract,$8,900, -- to Titan Resources

Future updates will be selective --

Renville County, now --

10:18 a.m. Stark County, now --

... and that's it.

I arrived late, so I did not hear the Billings County portion of the auction, but when they are published, I will post them.

Again, a huge thank you to "anonymous" for alerting me to the live auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment