Friday, November 18, 2011

A Huge Public "Thank You" --- The "Drillum-Frackum-Pumpum" Sweathshirt Arrived

This is simply a huge "thank you" to the Bakkenduds folks. Their service is as fast as that of Amazon.com. I think I spoke to them three days ago about ordering a sweatshirt; it arrived today. It is superb and I am impressed.

I posted this photo and the following caption a few days ago: These were sold at the Hoestfest this year. Photo courtesy of DH. I was particularly pleased to see that in Latin "frackum" is spelled correctly.

For those who would like to order these for Christmas gifts for mineral owners living out-of-state, here's the website: http://www.bakkenduds.com/.

My wife opened the box when it arrived and phoned me to let me know that it had arrived. She said the sweatshirt was "so me." I'm not sure what she meant by that, but she sounded very pleased.

I wonder if Home of Economy would have room for these in their stores next spring, or perhaps a specialty item during holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment