Tuesday, November 8, 2011

FRAC-CHEM in the Bakken -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

Greg alerted me to this. I have no idea how he knew this before I did. Smile.

I spoke briefly about "green" fracking fluids some time ago -- very, very briefly, with link to a Halliburton story -- but have not said much lately.

Greg noted that Frac-Chem now has an office in Williston. I don't know any more than that for the moment.

Local contact numbers, click here

From their home page:
Mindful of the potential impact of hydraulic fracturing chemicals on the environment, FRAC-CHEM has invested considerable resources in developing a line of completely "green" products composed of many food-grade and biodegradable materials. Much of the chemistry found in our product line can be found in standard household items. We offer complete transparency in terms of the basic chemistry that makes up our product line.
Halliburton noted the same goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment